Phusion Passenger has been designed and written to be reliable and robust in production environments. Nevertheless, some may still experience deployment problems, or need a custom feature. We are providing paid commercial support for those who need it. Our team of experts are experienced in a wide variety of environments — Linux-based environments in particular — and have deep knowledge of the Ruby internals, Ruby on Rails and Passenger.
Please contact email@example.com for information.
- Discussion board
- For development discussions and support questions, please join our discussion board.
- Announcement mailing list
- New releases of Phusion Passenger are announced on the announcement mailing list as well as on our blog. The announcement mailing list is extremely low-traffic and is read-only.
- IRC channel
- Our IRC channel is at irc.freenode.net #passenger.
- Our publicly editable Wiki allows users to contribute useful documentation and other information.
- Issue tracker
If you believe you’ve found a bug, or if you want to submit a patch,
please submit it to our
If you think the issue is important, please also send a message to our discussion board to raise our attention.